I've got 2 tc dimensions. One 243 and a 7mmRM. I skim bedded the actions and cranked the triggers as light as they would go. Both rifles will rip a ragged hole at 150 paces,about 120 meters or so.
I roll my own. The 243 gets 62 grain varmint grenades and 105 grain hornady pills,the 7mmRM gets 139 and 162 grain hornady pills.
They both shot just under moa out of the box,4 shot strings with federal blue box.
Neither are anything special as far as custom goes. They are just well designed,consistent shooting rifles.
My savage 22-250 is putting 4 shots into a cloverleaf with Winchester 55 grain varmint X. Just waiting on brass that's back ordered so I can develop a load at home.
I'm of course shooting prone,off bags. The 22-250 has been getting some work misting prairie dogs these past 2 weekends. It's got a 24x vortex crossfire.
The tc has a vortex 16x(I think)with the Christmas tree reticle. I absolutely love that reticle.
The 243 was pretty easy to tune loads for. Found the node right away with both weight projectiles.
The mag was a bit tougher. But I've got sub 1/2 moa loads with 2 different powders just in case one isn't available.
I wish heavy barrels were available for the dimensions. They are just a great rifle for the money. not knocking savage though. I couldn't be happier with it to be honest.