Hi Everyone,
I just got my first few bottles of reloader 15. I was wonder if anyone could give me some recommendation on some load data on the following bullets, 178 AMAX, and the 175 SMK. I have a Savage 10 FCP SR in a 20 in barrel, and 1 -10 twist. I loaded my first 20 rounds yesterdays and to my surprise I did not get much good results, and my SD were higher then the control group loads of 168 gr Amax loaded with IMR 4064.

On my IMR 4064 loads I was getting a S-R of 10, and with the re loader 15 I was getting 30! my best SD with reloadet 15 was 21.6 on the 175 SMK loads.
Anyway I plan to do a retest when I get the time, maybe I was just have a bad day :)

I have the hornady reloading manual and my max load was with 42 grains of 178 AMAX, even though the manual max load states it should be around 41.4 gr , getting around 2490 ft/s. My OAL was around 2.8 in.

So any load recommendation would be much appreciated :) , and also should I go higher then what the manual states? With my 42 gr of RL -15 I was not getting any pressure signs.

Thank you