I actually came very close to getting a 12 F/TR also Balljoint. I was looking for one when I found the LRPV. But I've been very happy with this rifle. Mine had hardly been fired at all and I got a pretty serious discount with it being used. So I couldn't pass it up. The shop where I bought it gives me a decent warranty including an accuracy warranty. I think he was a little nervous about that until I came back in and told him I was shooting decent groups at 400 yards with it.

I know what you mean about wanting a different caliber boy412. I've thought about switching mine over to a .308 but it works so well the way it is I would hate to mess up a good thing. So I'll wait until I can just buy another one probably. I know they aren't the best rifle for hunting but I have a 110 for that. It shoots very well too. Let me know how yours shoots when you get to shoot it at longer distances. I've been shooting about a 5" pattern at 400 yards when the wind is calm. I know that's not great but I'm pretty new to long distance shooting. I've shot my 110 out to about 300 yards a few times but 400 is new territory for me.