450 Bushmaster Deerslayer Complete!

I started this build in late November with intention of turning my savage 110 in 30/06 in to a deer legal 450 bushmaster to hunt with in Indiana. How ironic is it that just a week ago the powers that be passed a bill to allow me to hunt with a 30/06 in Indiana, when we where told that it would not be brought back in the foreseeable future. Oh well I am still very happy that I took this project on because the great deal of knowledge I learned through out the process. I am pretty sure I am full blown plum crazy addicted to messing with savage rifles now! I cant wait to start my next build, and get into reloading as soon as possible. I have been shooting and hunting since I was 9 years old and I learned more this last few months about the in and outs of my equipment then I have all the prior years combined. Thanks for all the advise that I received and all past post that have offered great advise to other posters. Here are a few pics of my new rifle, its not perfect but I learned along the way on how to make the next one better. Yes I did mare my paint already, yes I said a few curse words after it happen.

Fully understand the Savage build fever. I just finished a 450B build on an Axis action. With Savage giving away the heavy barrel models for under $200 after rebate I have been thinking about stuffing a few in the closet for future "impulse" builds. I also built a 6.8SPC on an Axis action and have started another 6.8 on a MDT chassis. I hesitate to think how many I would have had I known what I know now, back when Axis rifles were going for less than $100 after rebates. Hollar when you start the next one. Share the joy, so to speak.