Thread: Savage 10T in 6.5CM

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I just fly them 😉

Basic Member
    I just shake my head when I read the responses but will post the 2 I received. Hard to believe the sales person at Savage tells me there is no 10T in 6.5CM. Thinking of caller her back just to crack her. Here they are:

Hello Randy,
    Thank you for contacting us. I have looked in to this, and I also did not find the 10T listed as being offered in the 6.5 creedmore caliber, so I have contacted a higher up official in the Corporate offices on this issue. I hope to have a response from him by Monday. I will get back with you as soon as I have an answer on this issue. If you have any other questions in the meantime, please let me know.
    Thank you for visiting cabelas.com and come back soon!
    Sincerely,
    Naomi J.
    1-800-237-4444

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello Randy,
    I have gotten a response from our Firearm department manager. He stated that the SavageŽ Arms Model 10T Tactical Bolt-Action Rifle Item: IK-291722 in the 6.5 creedmore round is a new model that is exclusive to Cabela's retail stores, and was created upon our request. The vendor ships these firearms directly to our retail stores.

In March, the availability of this item will be more well known as we will be getting our first shipments in, and we encourage you to check back with us in
    March. If you have any questions, please let us know.
    Thank you for visiting cabelas.com and come back soon!
    Sincerely,
    Naomi J.
    1-800-237-4444
    Savage 10 FCP-SR 308, 300BO PCS