Big question. Lots of opinions.

I would recommend RCBS Rock Chucker Supreme Master kit. http://ads.midwayusa.com/product/937...le+stage+press

For starters, it's a "safe" investment. Good enough for most any application for reloading high quality rifle cartridges. Certainly nothing there you'll wish you hadn't bought later on. It includes my preferred balance beam scale...

Next, READ the MANUEL. Then read it AGAIN.

After that, get some RCBS dies for your particular cartridge and read some more. If you can, find a buddy who has experience so he can help guide you. Check in here often if you have any questions. There are a lot of knowledgeable, friendly and experienced reloaders here who can help you.

Before you buy any powder or bullets, check for advice here. Every cartridge has many different powder options available. (10-12). Some are better than others for most people.

Read some more.

Buy another manual written specifically for the bullets you choose. Read it. Read it again.

Check back often.

Good luck. It's fun and addicting.

RCBS dies are decent. Lee Collet Neck Sizer dies are good for my purposes... But, in all likelihood, those terms mean nothing to you yet. :) That's okay.