Lol my question was answered and thanks to all who took time to help a brother out. I know better equipment will not make me a better shooter but also understand the importance of consistency, and how better equipment provide that. I'm a big fan of Yobucks practical approaches and easy to understand verbage. Also all the little tips Bill and others that shared..sorry if I missed any names..like I said..this tiny screen makes it hard to everyone. Xl105,, thanks for the vids and your information. I know I will need to know more. Big DanSavage also uses practical approaches like Yobucks..that's the stuff that's easy to remember for a rookie like me lol but seriously, I appreciate all the tips and low downs on products. I hate buying something trying to pinch a PENNY and end up spending twice as much having to replace it with a good product. I wouldn't have known about the issues with digiscales. And it's also good to know the Lee disprnsors isn't garbage. Nice to meet all of you and hope I don't annoy any of you with my questions, cause Lawd knows there will be more bahahah