I've got a Savage 16 weather warrior pre accutrigger. I've been shooting longer distances with a Savage 308 and a Tikka T3 CTR with 20 inch semi bull barrels. My Savage 16 is chambered in 300 wsm with a fat bast,,,rd muzzle brake. I'm wanting to start trying some 1000 yard competitions and really like the 300 wsm. What would I have to do to change to a semi bull barrel and get it threaded for the brake to fit the one I have now. Not sure if I have to change stocks. Also has a blind box magazine and not sure if that's an issue. My trigger has been reworked at 2.2 lbs. stock has been pillar bedded if I don't have to change. Should I redo this gun or buy a Savage Axis or 11 and start over. My 308 is a Savage Hog Hunter but it's doing great out to 600 yards. Tikka 260 doing good out to 600 also. If I can change the barrel and not stock where could I order a barrel like I need. I'm really wanting to stick with the 300 wsm and 190 grain bullets to buck the wind and get all the velocity I possibly can. I don't want to stay with the 6.5 cartridge.