Well looks like the value of my rifle just took a nose dive. That is if they actually bring the CM into production. Funny thing is, they brought the 6.5CM to shot before this year. Thats where mine came from. Gotta wonder why they didnt move it into production and catch the beginning of the wave. Unless they saw the RPR coming out and knew it couldnt compete in its current form. Back when I was researching buying the one I own. Almost no one that answered the phone at Savage even knew they had made any. I guess the fact that mine apparently was built in the custom shop and not a production line item might be neat but still the value is crashing I would expect. I was going to try and keep it stock and leave it in the safe after verifying it was a bug hole shooter or nearly so. If indeed the production line starts cranking them out I might as well shoot the hell out of it.

And in the review of SHOT they talked about the trigger. Ill say this and it might just be my perception or maybe an exception, but the trigger on that CM is the lightest accutrigger I own. Ive not ever pulled on the red blade as this is not one, but its light alright.

Its not in the same field as the RPR as far as weight goes. So it sounds like they went back to the drawing board on the fore end. Im pretty sure before the current production model of the 110ba there was three previous designs that were built until it morphed into what is offered currently.