Howdy all, I tried a forum search for information regarding Dyna-Tek bore coating to no avail. Has anyone used this product and if so what are your results? I have a 7mm Rem Mag model 110 that shoots ok but man the bore collects a bunch of copper. My plan eventually is to install an aftermarket barrel and maybe a stock, but for now I am shooting it as is. This rifle was purchased used and I spent the first couple of days when I got it running patches with Barnes CR10 down the bore because of the severe copper fouling. The first time I took it out to enjoy it I fired 50 rounds at a casual pace over a few hours time. When I got home and cleaned everything up I noticed a severe amount of copper again in the bore. So I cleaned the bore again...took me forever again to get all the copper fouling out. That's the reason for considering the Dyna-Tek bore coating. I think at one time I read an article by...maybe John Barseness...and the author was extolling the virtues of this product. So anybody with actual experience? Don't need to read all the naysaying by people with no actual experience please. I tried moly coating bullets and bore at one time many years ago and that experiment was less that satisfactory for my uses. Worked ok in my Savage 10 308 bore but left clumps in a .222 Rem. which soured me on bore coating treatments. This 7mm seems to have an abnormally rough bore and I spend more time cleaning than shooting it. Anyway, I would like any actual users to post their experiences...good, bad, or ineffectual. Thanks Tom