Thread: Anyone Else In The 10-22 Cult

Anyone Else In The 10-22 Cult

Not a wildcat but not a factory barrel either this is one of the most accurate rig I have up to 100 Yards.
    I shoot 32gr Stingers 1640fps, 40gr Velocitor's 1450 fps, and Winchester super Xs 40gr 1440 fps.

Dean

Dean
    RUMs are like woman in Stiletto heals, you know they are going to put you in the poor house, but that has never stopped anyone from pursuing them.

Basic Member
    Looks like a fun little plinker.
    [I]"In the end, run what 'ya brung because it's better than nothing and don't give two ****s what some interwebs chat board guy says about your rig."[/I]

I've got a couple that I have churched up over the years. They all seem to shoot the Wolf Match ammo the best at sub sonic velocities.

My 10/22 carbine my dad handed down to me on my 10th birthday that he had from the same age would be the last gun I would ever part with. Couldn't even guess the tens of thousands of rounds through it. Never shot it for groups but its minute of squirrel/rabbit to about 75 yards, minute of pop/beer can at about 50 and minute of pigion about the same. What makes it even better is my 9 year old is taking a liking to it now.

What make is that stock?

I don't remember, I will get back to you.

Dean
    RUMs are like woman in Stiletto heals, you know they are going to put you in the poor house, but that has never stopped anyone from pursuing them.

I bought it at a gun show no box or nothing.

Dean

Thanks. I do like the look.

Kadams1563
    I'm in the middle of a 10/22 build. Going with a X22 stock from Magpul. I have a heavy barrel already but gonna need a trigger.