I shot with the chassis a little while ago. I mainly wanted to get everything adjusted like I wanted. Point of impact was probably about an inch higher than in the old stock. I did not shoot much and no groups that I shot were spectacular. Mirage was terrible. I started out with a low grain load of 178 grain bullets and clean barrel. The group wasn't bad for a clean barrel. I then shot 4 5-shot groups of Nosler 190 grain overrun bullets that I bought for a decent price. None of the 190 grain groups were that good. Just to make me feel better, I then shot one last group of 178 grain bullets. It wasn't too bad considering I swapped back over to them.

So, I did not accomplish much, other than getting everything adjusted and test for function. I was hoping the 190 grain bullets would shoot better, but the groups I shot were on the low end of the ladder, and I have more to shoot before I get to the upper end of the loads. I figured they need to be pushed harder to shoot well with the 1:11.25 twist barrel, if they shoot well at all for me.

I did enjoy the comfort of the stock.