ok guys this is almost over so bare with me for a couple of more posts LOL!!

so heres where im at...i ordered a type S FL sizing bushing die and the appropriate bushings and also ended up ordering a comp seater die because i dont like the case not being supported while the bullet seats...i should of just ordered the comp set to start with and saved myself a bunch of time and money...lesson learned...dont try to do things the cheap way if you dont have to!!
two problems with the FL die...i had to have .040 taken off the die so that it would bump the shoulder and the sizing button is to big...no matter what bushing i use the sized necks come out .290-.2905 and my loaded neck is .291-.2915 so not enough neck tension for my liking..i dont like NOT using the button but may have to...im going to shoot 20 rounds today and see how it shoots...i doubt it will be any worse than with the LCD and not that the groups were REAL bad with the LCD i just know there is a lot of room for improvement...i E-mailed redding to see if they make under sized carbide buttons like forster does.

my comp seater die shows delivered at the front door yesterday...well it wasnt MY front door LOL...ive had packs sit at my door for several days and never had one stolen and 99% of the ppl in my neighborhood are honest so im hoping someone will stop by today with it...if not ill call brownels first and then UPS monday but im pretty sure ill be ordering another seating die.

im down to 84 pieces of brass now from 107 pieces but i expected this as ive had a few pieces that ive shot over 3000fps but over all im pretty happy with the winchester brass but will most likely move to lapua when i have my other barrel re-chambered and keep the loads in the 2950fps area.