Thread: Canadians looking for Barrels

juanvaldez

Canadians looking for Barrels

Hi Everyone

If anyone else is frustrated at the problems with trying to get bbls in Canada I am presently trying to organize a group buy of Shilen bbls. I will post details pending site admin approval.

Cheers

TT3270WSM

Re: Canadians looking for Barrels

I ordered mine through Jerry Teo in BC. Price was a bit more, but still A LOT cheaper than paying Schilen to do the export permit paper work etc. The wait is what blew me away....16 weeks I'll still be checking back here though, I may be in the market for another barrel or two in the near future, plus both my brother's have Savages, so we may be interested in a few!

juanvaldez

Site admin says it will be fine, cost will be significantly lower then buying in Canada. Shilen will offer a discount of 30% for orders over 10, the export permit will be 300$ divided up over the total order. The export permit is good for 2 years and I can add as many items as I want even if I don't end up actually buying them. I would like to place the order asap. So far I have 3 confirmed and paid. I need a 8 more items. Barrels or triggers can be purchased. If think you might be interested, message me. I'm estimating the cost of a prechambered cm bbl to be under 340$ CDN delivered all fee's paid.

Unnecessary comments deleted.

Lets just "stick" to the subject; shall we?
    Ed Bell, PA Deer Hunter & NRA Life Member ~ “The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.”~

mallard

Add me to the list for one barrel....

PM me when you get close to 10

Thanks

juanvaldez

that makes 4 barrels when we get close to 10 I will get details give firmer pricing and start to collect money, please spread the word.

Sean

TT3270WSM

I'm in for one barrel. I'll PM the details of my order. I am also working on getting my brother's to order one each as well, when they make up their minds I will let you know how many additional barrels we're looking at getting (possibly another 2).

juanvaldez

At about 8 barrels, keep em coming!!