Thread: att pd106

cwop

att pd106

i got my new b@c medalist stock in. finally got the savage target action and everything matches up perfectly. as you said 1 screw wont be used big deal.

i got the green stock with black web. now another 10 weeks for the 20 practical barrell to come in from jim brigs.

while im waiting i wonder if i can have my smith put a high polish on the action!

thanks

bob

Re: att pd106

I think you meant me, as I dont know of a pd106...LOL

Glad you got it and everything lines up. If you do a full bull barrel you may have to relieve just a tad at the end of the barrel channel, but other than that you should be good.

Make sure to also give your smith the barrel nut, recoil lug, and trigger guard so it all matches the action . Also make sure to post us some pics of it when you get it all put together.
    ”I have a very strict gun control policy: if there’s a gun around, I want to be in control of it.”
    ~Clint Eastwood

dcloco

Quote Originally Posted by pdog06
    I think you meant me, as I dont know of a pd106...LOL
    Evil twin maybe? LOL!

the good looking one is always the evil one.
    .223 Rem AI, .22-250 AI, .220 Swift AI .243 Win AI, .6mm Rem AI, .257 Rob AI, .25-06 AI, 6.5x300wsm .30-06 AI, .270 STW, 7mm STW, 28 nosler, .416 Taylor

the wife calls me evil sometimes. Does that count?
    ”I have a very strict gun control policy: if there’s a gun around, I want to be in control of it.”
    ~Clint Eastwood

cwop

we had quite a discussion about the b@c medalist stocks on another board. pd06 told me the medalist would fit a savage target action.

i called b@c and stockys both and they each said it would not fit the target action. upon his advice i went ahead and ordered the stock i liked and it fits perfect.

so if anyone is looking at the medalist stock for their target action go ahead and order it. as stated the only thing different is one screw wont be there but no big deal.

good thing we have boards.

bob