Page 48 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1781

Thread: Cabela's Savage 12FV THREAD FEST

Basic Member

Quote Originally Posted by chop house View Post
    Maybe you should have included a photo of the disclaimer above the address field: "... typos do occur and are subject to correction. Sorry, no rain checks..."

so, until i see it on the web or an upgraded offer on vistaoutdoors, i am skeptical (yet hopeful)
    Well, yeah, I expected it to perhaps be a typo, but I would not be surprised to see it at $369.99 on February 8, just because of previous pricing. Even if they do, I don't think I am buying any more.

has anyone verified pro or con if a rebate is TRULY gonna happen on Feb 8?

Team Savage

Link to sale pulled off Cabela's site less than a minute ago - http://www.cabelas.com/custserv/cust...ailStoreFlyers

The 2nd Amendment Classic flyer ad for the 12FV states $150 off ($50 instant savings and $100 mail in rebate). I have not been able to confirm the mail in rebate other than as stated in the flyer.

I may try to buy one, asking about the rebate... until they give it upfront.... when it is found Savage isnt currently offering one. Then again maybe the rebate will pop up on the 8th on Savages website

Basic Member
    They need a fast twist 5.56 or 6mm option.

Damn I just ordered one today for 419$, you think they will honor the 369$ price for me?

Basic Member
    Cancel the order.

I paid with 400$ worth of gift cards, will the balance go back into gift cards? How would it work?

Edit: I was told that they will honor the new price when the sale takes effect, just have to go through customer service.

Basic Member
    I just received the Cabela’s ad also and thinking about picking one up in 308. Does anyone know if the 12fv has the same barrel contour as the 11vt? Is it a centerfeed? Finally are these deals in store only or will they ship to an FFL?

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    will they ship to an FFL?
    I am in CA and they are sending it to my FFL.

When mine comes I am putting it into a MDT LSS XL/Magpul PRS with a Vortex Razor 5-20 . Might have gone overkill for my first long range rifle. Exciting stuff nonetheless.

Here we go again....Same ad from black Friday and Christmas....Honey, this is the last gun....??
    Perpetual Optimism is a force Multiplier....

Basic Member
    No mention of a rebate on the 10t, two pages in.

Basic Member
    I just received the Cabela’s ad also and thinking about picking one up in 308. Does anyone know if the 12fv has the same barrel contour as the 11vt? Is it a centerfeed? Finally are these deals in store only or will they ship to an FFL?
    Normally, they will not ship to an FFL. Can order it onlind, but gotta go in to do paperwork and pick up. CA is exception because they don't have stores there.

Basic Member
    I was told when I ordered mine, it had to go to the store, and then the store would ship to my local FFL for about $30.

Basic Member
    FYI :
    . There are two rebates: $100 and gear.
    . Cabelas ships to FFL for 30$(Or 35$)per gun: just order it online and choose in store pickup. Once you receive the mail /phone call to pick up your rifle, call the store where you rifle is and they will ship it to your FFL. No Cabela’s in my state.

Basic Member
    Thanks for the replies. I don’t think I can wait and will just make the drive lol

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lastedtiger View Post
    FYI :
    . There are two rebates: $100 and gear.
    . Cabelas ships to FFL for 30$(Or 35$)per gun: just order it online and choose in store pickup. Once you receive the mail /phone call to pick up your rifle, call the store where you rifle is and they will ship it to your FFL. No Cabela’s in my state.
    Can both rebates be redeemed?

Basic Member
    Can both rebates be redeemed?

Fine print on both says offer can be combined with other offers.

Basic Member
    Yes , both rebates are going through vista outdoors.

Basic Member
    Both require the original upc. How would one submit for both?

Basic Member
    During Black Friday 219$ sale, I just took and uploaded pictures of the UPCs and receipts on vista outdoors site. Didn’t physically send a UPC: It’s web based.

The wife got a little bucky about my last "gun buying rampage" so I have to wait. Hope they have a black friday sale and rebate again this fall...

Just got an email notification from Cabelas. 12V on sale for $369.99 plus the t-shirt and drink cozy offer PLUS the $100 rebate, which is good for purchases made through March 1.

I got one of the 12V's (.223) during the black friday sale. As there's no Cabelas stores in Ca, I ordered from the Reno/Sparks NV store. They shipped the rifle to my FFL guy in Ca for $25. At first they charged me sales tax, but I talked to a manager in the Reno store and they refunded me the sales tax by applying it to the $25 shipping cost and sending me a $3ish check for the rest.

Dang I'd like to pick up another one now.............but I bought a Browning Buck Mark pistol and a LH Savage action last month and just bought a used motorcycle this weekend. Don't think The War Dept™ will approve yet another 'toy' expenditure so soon. Thinking I'll also wait until next fall....

Basic Member
    Not only is it on sale, there is a $100 rebate on top of the sale! I picked a Savage 12FV up on 2/1/18 for the $419 price...$398 after 5% Veteran Discount. I have around 60-rounds through it and after barrel break-in it is shooting around .8" groups at 100-yards with Hornady factory 55-grain V-max. I'm guessing the .8" is on me and that a really trained and practiced marksman could do better. I'm taking the 12FV to a 700-yard range on Sunday and will see what it does at longer ranges. This is an outstanding value, and I'll upgrade the stock for the first upgrade, but it shoots really well out of the box. The 12FV is heavy and if you're sticking with light calibers for paper punching and gonging steel, it has almost NO recoil whatsoever. In .223 I can keep the scope on target throughout the shot. This 12FV Cabela's exclusive is a variant of the 12FCV, with the only difference being that the 12FCV has a detachable magazine vs. the blind box in the FV. I practically single shot when I'm shooting on a bench anyway so the lack of detachable mag didn't bother me at all. I've read where some opt for a new stock and somehow introduce a detachable mag as part of that process, but it isn't a huge deal to me at all. If you do land a 12FV, I hope you like it as well as I like mine! Oh...and I mailed the rebate form off after getting the email this morning, so out the door for $298. Super happy with that for a good shooting rifle!!!
    Last edited by TXRoadlizard; 02-08-2018 at 04:33 PM. Reason: adding content