Quote Originally Posted by Negan View Post
Well no wonder you would not mind waiting 12 months for a rifle. you have had or have access to hundreds. I also feel like you and I are living in two different realities. You are arguing for Cabela's to not work at keeping the highest level of customer satisfaction yet you are a share holder. What you described literally explains the expectations in today's marketplace, yet you say it is wrong? Again, as I said before, Cabela's has a strict policy on filling orders in the order they were placed. So, in the spirit of seeing your investment increase, I suggest you to continue to appreciate the way things used to be and accept and embrace the way things are in the present. As an aside, you can thank our last President for brining us brats out of the woodwork. And thank you, I've been called worse...

Take Care,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Deplorable
Trump 2020 and beyond!
No one is going to have to wait 12 months for these rifles. You are making an issue out of not getting yours immediately (or ahead of someone else who ordered their's maybe a day later) when what you did was order a product under backorder terms. Customer service is important, but I believe you gotta be a reasonable customer as well. And the company should not waste resources trying to satisfy every cutomer who catches a trivial mistake. They need to pick their battles, too, or they will lose even more business. Just because they have a policy to fill orders a certain way does not mean they should brake the bank to get it done. As in all things, focus on what is meaningful.