Quote Originally Posted by big honkin jeep View Post
I like the corrugated plastic signs with wire legs people put out all over the place around here. If they are in the right of way they are deemed illegal anyway so I'm killing two birds with one stone by removing them. A couple of strips of duct tape and a few folds would easily make shelves for charcoal briquettes or other reactive targets or just attach them with the tape. Here's a pic of one of my favorites that I pulled up. I guess if you're a low life you need insurance too, Or would you be buying from a low life? Either way pretty funny. LOL

This reminds me of being 16 me and a buddy borrowed moms mini van and literally stuffed it to the gills with those political candidate signs. Anyways I rolled through a stop sign in our neighborhood not seeing a cop chilling across the street. The cop lit me up and I pulled over. We were pretty nervious because we really had no idea how much trouble we could be in for taking all the signs. Cop comes to the window I hand him my license and ask what he pulled me over for I really didn't even realize I had rolled through the stop sign. He ran my license came back and asked what all the signs were for in the back of the minivan. I told him my dad has always said he would like to shoot every politician. So I figured we'd take a bunch of the signs and set them up in the backyard and let him have a go at shooting them all. The cop laughed so hard he asked if he could stop by and see the back yard when we got done. He gave me his card and he came over and laughed with my dad and they both shot signs with the .22's for a couple of hours!!!!!