okay so im rebarelling a savage to either a 6.5 creedmoor or .260 remington. will make up my mind in a few days. I needed a barrel. so i went with the initial to ask northland supply. they got the criterion ready to go and the tools i need. the problem is they don't have threaded muzzle breaks and was kinda looking to have the m24 contour. so my option is to look for a smith who either sells the prefit with threaded muzzles or look for a smith who does the world. I went to apaches website bit he is not taking any orders. The only one who came close to wanting to fill my order is. X-Caliber. Talked to Rob yesterday and he said hes got the blanks ready, he can turn any contour and threaded the muzzle and shipped all for $340 prefit for my savage. I am a bit hesitant because im looking for a really really accurate barrel that's match grade and so far have not heard of X-Caliber. can anyone chime in if they knowof someone or a smith who sells pre fit threaded barrels or give some input on these Xcaliber barrels. My heart was set on criterion but can be swayed with the right backing