A few more pics...

The action popped out pretty easily. I was super paranoid it was going to get stuck, so when it came apart, relief is the best word I can use to describe it. Still needs a little cleanup. Ill get to that tonite providing nothing crazy is going on at home.

I just realized I did not put any pics of the headspacing process I used.

Im a cheap ass to start with. Before you yell at me about putting the action in the vise, let me explain.
I put the action in my vise very lightly, using soft jaws. Its tight enough to just headspace, not mess up the action. I drop the headspace gauge in the barrel, and threaded it on. I remove the extractor from the bolt and put it in and close it. At that point I thread the barrel in, index the lug, until it is tight. At that point I open the bolt handle, turn the barrel in just a hair more, and try to close the bolt. It should not close. I screw the barrel out a touch, close the bolt, tighten the barrel back up snug. At that point I check function of the bolt, opening and closing. Then I back the barrel out just a little bit, snug the barrel nut down by hand so nothing can move and remove it from the vise.

Here you can see my barrel vise. Its a pretty substantial beast. Cost me all of $5 to build. I build custom inserts for different barrels and diameters from pieces of scrap hard wood. Could probably even make one to hold an action much like an action wrench. Im all setup to torque the nut down.

All set to torque it to 40 ft/lbs as Jim at Northland suggested. After this was done I used a piece of clear tape on my headspace gauge to turn it into a no-go gauge. The bolt would not close on this gauge.