Another round of pics. I just plug away at this project as I have time. Wife, kids, etc, all keep me super busy.

All cut out for bedding. I added a few 1/4" holes to really give the Devconn something to grab onto.

Stock fully taped off.

Clay in place. I chose to run the bedding from the front edge of the barrel nut to the shelf of the back lug. I might have used the wrong clay, because this stuff did shrink a little, but it was almost fibrous, so it actually came out really easy and clean later on. I also bedded the area where the bolt release is. I wanted a little more support there, and I can always carve out a little bit for the bolt release when I put it back together.

Put a double layer of tape on the front lug. Put tape on the barrel nut. I plan on bedding to the front of the barrel nut, but I do not want the barrel nut in the Devconn. This way if I ever decide I want to swap barrels, the nut will not be indexed to a specific location via the grooves on the nut. Could potentially save me some work in the long run as 6.5 Creedmoor is something Im interested in.

All ready to drop in! I was pretty paranoid about getting enough shoe polish on the action, so I went over it 4 times. :)

Stock is all ready.

Devconn in place. I have to say, its decent stuff to work with.

Action in place. Wasnt sure how to hold it in place, and Ive seen electrical tape recommended in a few different articles. In hindsight I used too much Devconn but I didnt want any voids so better safe than sorry. I gave everything a quick cleanup and let it dry for the night.

More pics shortly.