As I understand from the E.Arthur Brown website, the pillars are included. What is not clear to me is whether THEY install them or simply include them for the buyer to install. I suspect a phone call to them would clear that up, but I've just not followed up on that as of yet. You might also have to find some new action screws to fit the new stock, but I believe they sell those too.

Your magazine should fit with little or no additional work. But I would expect to do some grinding with a moto-tool and a burr.

There is also the subject of 'glass bedding and whether or not you want to do that to your new stock. So that might be a little more work. I did my Savage stock in one afternoon, but I've been working with epoxy for decades and know some short cuts. Your mileage may vary.

The other website sells basic wood stocks ready for the buyer to finish and install hardware. More of a product for those who wish to spend endless hours toiling to produce a fine work of art, than to spend those hours behind the cross hairs.
Yea, that's me