Just wanted to see if anyone else on here had this scope and if so could email me photos of the lit mil-dot reticle? I just purchased said scope to be installed on a coyote rifle after careful consideration to other optics I love bushnell glass and have plenty of their other scopes so this was what I thought was the correct fit. Upon receiving the scope it's built like a tank just as I suspected clicks were great glass bright sharp and clear...... Where it fell really short was in the lit reticle area... And by fell short I mean it's pretty much unuseable for night hunting. One of the main reasons I purchased this scope after careful consideration to other optics. My question again is does anyone have a photo of this mildot reticle in green that they could post up? On high and low settings in the dark? I sent the scope back thinking there had to be something wrong with it, Bushnells CS is stellar! But they have nothing to compare it too I told them it needs to be about 1/4 as bright as it is. I truly hate to have to go with another scope but this reticle is literally useless on 10 in the dark and halos at 1x edge to edge in the dark, I thought it was me so I compared it to a Millett, center point, and a PST ALL having much more useable reticles and Millett being owned by bushnell threw me for a loop. Any help would be appreciated hope I just got a bad one? Thanks in advance