SSS Comp trigger uses the original safety (they all do, I guess) and the original trigger bracket and sear. I like them for hunting. I think they are a little better than Rifle Basix Sav-1. THey are also a little more difficult to install and set up, but I still prefer them. I also like supporting Fred and Lisa because they are friends and a small operation.

Rifle Basix Sav-I is also a good hunting trigger. It's basically the same as the regular factory (non Accutrigger ) model that has been filed for true, close alignment and sharp edges and polished smooth. It has adjustments for creep and overtravel just like the original 3 screw factory triggers. If you took an old style trigger to a good gunsmith and asked him to hone the trigger, smooth it up, adjust it etc., that's what they would end up with. Nothing wrong with that. TO install, you simply swap it out for the original trigger and adjust some screws to tune it.

Rifle Basix Sav-2 has a lighter pull weight in the lower range. It uses a couple levers, etc. so it can safely go lower, is more for target shooting. I see no reason for it on a hunting rifle. Sav-2 replaces the factory trigger bracket, but that's just a consequence of their design, not necessarily an advantage over any other.

THey are all good.