I got to put my hands on one of these yesterday. I got rid of my Savage Axis in 308 and went with a Tikka CTR in 260 for my bench rifle. I didn't care much for the stock but can buy a Boyd or B and C for it later. Did like the threaded barrel to add a muzzle brake. Not too keen on the blind box magazine but my best old Remington ADL has one with no issues. Anyone own one of these and if so how tight of groups are you getting? I've got about 80 rounds of 180 grain Barnes ttsx left over from my last 308s I've yet to load and some 165 grain Sierra Game Kings. Google says it's a 10 twist so I'm wondering if I'll have to lean to the heavier bullets if I buy it. MSRP wS a lot higher but I found this one new for $419.00. Should I buy or not. Going to use in ground box blind so the weight isn't going to be an issue. 2@ inch barrel concerns me on 400 to 500 yard shots but the 22 inch wasn't an issue. I wouldn't think I'd lose more than 200 fps with 2 inches less. Would like some input before dropping the cash. Thanks in advance.