Hi guys
i'm in the process of a first time ever rifle build useing a Savage PTA and a Criterion SS match grade bull barrel chambered in 6.5 Creedmore. I have been researching the availability of stocks inletted for this action and the only vendor that makes a stock that I like which is of a benchrest configuration has a lot of controversy surrounding his business. So I am skeptical about placing an order with the company. My second choice is the "Evolution "chassis" from XLR Industries. I believe they can deliver the chassis in about seven weeks. Has anyone ever used this chassis ? Can a decent degree of accuracy on a consistant basis be achieved with this chassis? This rifle will only be used at the range punching paper and I don't compete in matches, "YET" LOL. Any advice and reccomendations will be greatly appreciated and I'm not apposed to considering a lightly used benchrest stock for this action if someone is selling one. Savage precision target action, 3 action screws , 4.400 end to end hole. Thanks in advance.