Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UTG scope?

Basic Member

^^^^yeah, I got one of their "blemished" scopes. They said it had flecks or blems in the glass... I've had $700-900 scope with the same defect and the mfr's replaced them under warranty, no problem. When I got my "blemished" PA, I could not find the specs. It was perfect. No different than others I've gotten from them. For what it's worth, my experience with their blemished scope tells me they take pride in their products, even though they are certainly less expensive than most. THey are made in China, but I like them.

I hope you find your blemished one as good as mine was.

Showed up on my door step yesterday. It's much larger than I pictured it. Feels very well made. After looking it over very thoroughly I could not find anything wrong with. Maybe some very small scratches on the outside but nothing I would have even cared about if I was buying the non blemished scope. So far I am very impressed with it. Mount and rings should be here Tuesday, I'm very excited to put it all together

EGW mount, warne rings, all really to go. I will be zeroing it in on Monday. Very excited it's finally all together

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12