I made it back from Wyoming over the weekend. Hit the ground running, Mt Rushmore, Yellowstone etc, The place is gorgeous. Now to the important stuff

I wanna thank the guys that responded to my earlier post asking about places, and gear etc. Wyo85 gave me directions to some public land to hunt, and it was awesome. Yobuck, mattri and everyone else were a big help(I hope I didnt miss anyone). I took my 22-250 and my 17 hornet. 100rds of ammo each, and couldve used plenty more had I had the time. We went out the first day to scope things out and shot a few that day. We left early the next morning and stayed for several hours and it was nonstop shooting the entire time..except for letting the 250 cool down a bit. The hornet was going nearly the whole time.
Heres a few pics...
A pic of the area we hunted

My farthest kill .....419yds

My brother-in-laws farthest kill, 409yds

Shoot 1 and another would come out...Living in the east, Ive never seen anything like it.

Taking aim at another one lol

We had 4 kills over 400, with the farthest at 419.
The 17hornet was making clean kills in the 265-275 range, but made the dust fly on some at 300...lol
50gr vmax and 20gr vmax were devastating to say the least, I have some more graphic pics but Ill save those until someone asks for them lol.

Thanks again for the help guys!
Scooter