Thread: GunsAfield

GunsAfield

Why were all the posts and threads deleted, Not Cool

Dean
    RUMs are like woman in Stiletto heals, you know they are going to put you in the poor house, but that has never stopped anyone from pursuing them.

They've been deleted since sometime in March and you're just now noticing? That pretty much sums up why they were deleted, because no one had posted anything on the forum for like 4-5 months so I canned it and just kept the main part of the site as a place to publish my non-Savage articles and reviews.
    "Life' is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." ~ John Wayne
    “Under certain circumstances, 
urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.” —Mark Twain

It is still a shame, due to there was some good references and info in some of the posts.

Dean
    RUMs are like woman in Stiletto heals, you know they are going to put you in the poor house, but that has never stopped anyone from pursuing them.

I think the fact the forum over there never took off was actually a mixed blessing. I really debated on whether I even wanted to create one over there as I've learned from this one that forums are often more headache than they're worth. Yes they're great for community building and sharing information, but they're also a royal pain in the you know what when you're the one who has to manage and police it. It's much easier, less stressful and less time consuming to just have the site to post my reviews without the forum.
    "Life' is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." ~ John Wayne
    “Under certain circumstances, 
urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.” —Mark Twain