You may want to check out this web page concerning Tula ammo.

I've got a whole box of different types of .223 I've been trying in my Savage. None of it has really stood out so far except for Wolf which really stinks. I have some Black Hills ammo and it has a very good reputation but the only difference I saw between it and some PMC was that it dropped a few inches less at 400 yards. Both were consistently accurate. I've also shot Remington Premier Match which was very good but not really much better than the other stuff I was shooting and therefore not worth the extra money IMO. I've shot Remington UMC which seemed just as good really. Maybe the best I've shot is American Eagle 5.56.

I guess I haven't really figured out which is the best yet but most of it seems to work very well in my Model 12 LRPV. I had no trouble shooting sub-MOA at 100 yards or hitting a gallon jug at 400 yards. I know others can shoot much better than that but I've only had this rifle a month or so and I really haven't worked out the details on getting it dialed in yet. The main thing I've learned is don't expect Wolf to work as well as other ammo.