Quote Originally Posted by BarrelNuts View Post
By removing the expander ball and neck turning (by adjusting the thickness of the brass you change the ID). You can also file/sand down the expander ball but neither of those two methods are a very accurate way to do it. If I decide I need to "mess with" neck tension will likely be getting a lee collet or redding bushing type; like I said I haven't even started into that variable, not quite sure I'll even really need to at this point. After finding out where the barrel likes to be on the powder weight, and then finding out where it likes the bullet to be off the lands (and then probably fiddling with the powder weight again) if I'm not where I want to be then the neck tension may get boogered with; or I may just switch to another bullet weight/mfr. and start all over... the ABLR's are somewhat of an experiment as I haven't seen anyone here shooting them yet and wanted to see what they could do. If they stink then I'll go with the 140 A-max or 142 SMK as they seem to be pretty well liked by most folks on here.
142g SMK has been hands down the better shooter in 4 barrels for me...and yes ive given the hornadys their chance as i shot 800 of them over the 4 barrels and always keep a few hundred around...never really played with the bergers because of the cost.