No need to be concerned that I may think you are arguing. It's discussion and a learning curve (a lifetime adventure) to me. Please be assured of that.
I was passing on information I have read re filling in bad spots improving accuracy. High-end barrels have little or no need of such (actually a bit of a presumption on my part).
I'm still shooting 6 different ammos (well, 4..ran out of two). Odd inconsistencies are the puzzle. Such as I have had groups with brick Rem Golden Bullet that equal expensive Rem-Eley lub Xtra. But then the RGB group may open up a bit next time. I am also impressed with CCI Standard Velocity, having made notation that it's the best deal for the dollar so far. The real challenge is my doing everything right every time...which makes me wish I had a machine rest to ascertain just what is the best ammo. But then the lots can change, one ammo may be great at 88 degrees ambient and 55 degrees may mean find a different one. Boing boing boing.....it's a conspiracy so we'll keep buying and trying, like fishing lures catch fishermen.