"Market price would fall in the same range as a Model 14 in any other caliber you'll find on GunBroker or the like. These aren't collector pieces by any means so I really don't see their being much of a premium bump just because it's in .250 Sav. To the right person that's been specifically looking for one maybe, but in general - no." --J Baker admin.

I just got back online here and did make decisions to downsize my Bolt Action Rifles. Three to go are 700 Rems in 6mm, .257 WBY, and .30-06. I had acquired these Mark Pro Trigger Remingtons at once in the recall for the glue trigger problem Remington has with there recalls. I never sent the 700s back to Rem and I am keeping the .375 Holland and Holland 100 year anniversary from Reminton with the 22" barrel in the safari or african model it's in. Never had a problem with Remington but will deal with the recalled .375 HH on my own time.

All four Remington 700s I bought from 2009 forward were and are on the recall list. I feel cheated by Remington this way because I don't want to send my .375HH back to a repair shop.

I kept a bolt covering the 6mm:

My Savage Model 14 Classic in .250-3000.

I felt anything I could do with a 6mm I can do with a .250 Savage.