Thread: 10FCP-SR problem

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    bandj524
    No it was an accu-stock version. its just weird that the CS rep's I spoke with before kept telling me it passed the range test with flying colors and it would be shipped out after cleaning and then I get a call that I would be getting a NEW rifle to replace mine. Just makes you wonder HUH. All I have to say is that the new one better shoot great. they have had my rifle over a month now just to tell me I'm getting a new one. If it wasn't for the CS rep's being so nice on the phone I think I would have already blown a gasket at one of the. well enough venting.

bandj524
    well I checked my email today and it looks as if a package from savage was delivered to my house and my son signed for. to bad I'm out of the country till middle of next week.

Petre
    Quote Originally Posted by bandj524 View Post
    No it was an accu-stock version. its just weird that the CS rep's I spoke with before kept telling me it passed the range test with flying colors and it would be shipped out after cleaning and then I get a call that I would be getting a NEW rifle to replace mine. Just makes you wonder HUH. All I have to say is that the new one better shoot great. they have had my rifle over a month now just to tell me I'm getting a new one. If it wasn't for the CS rep's being so nice on the phone I think I would have already blown a gasket at one of the. well enough venting.
    They probably blemished it and decided it was better to send you a perfect replacement. With all that handling and being in a business similar, I'd bet money on that being the problem. Someone like myself at times will make the decision to replace rather than repair when damage to the original product occurs during rework. That would be my guess. After rework it probably did shoot A1 "but what's the customer gonna think about the tooling marks on the action now?"