Just picked up a Predator Hunter Max 1 in 22-250, planning to swap the barrel to a 6.5 Creedmoor. Total newbie to Savages (and bolt guns in general other than just using them...) Just want to make sure my bases are covered. Here's what I think I need (and some things I'm not sure if I do), let me know if I'm missing anything.

1) Barrel nut wrench. (Is the newer smooth barrel nut just a friction fit?)

2) Go/No-Go gauges (or at least a go gauge).

3) Magazine - here I'm not sure. I've searched all over the internet and feel like I must be blind to be missing this. Do I need a new magazine or follower? No clue for this particular caliber swap.

4) Recoil lug - I know it isn't necessary, but does it really make a difference? Are there even aftermarket lugs for the Accustock?

5) Bolt face - I'm fairly positive I don't need to change anything there, since both are .473"....

6) Barrel - I have no idea what the profile of this barrel is called. It's a straight taper and at the muzzle it measures .705". Before I buy a new one, I should probably figure this part out! I'm planning to keep the Accustock, so it needs to fit. Stock barrel is fluted, but I realize that's mostly a cosmetic thing and wouldn't pay extra for it. I do like the weight, but since the flutes are pretty shallow, I doubt they make much difference there.

A couple of barrel specific questions:
What finish would best match the matte black of the Savage barrel? (I may just go matte stainless or even cerakote, so it may not matter, but I'm curious)
Does anyone know of a prefit barrel in 6.5CM that would match the Predator hunter? (24" in the aforementioned profile). Even better would be one that is threaded for a muzzle brake, since I'll need that regardless of which barrel I get. Almost all of the ones I see online come in 26" length, which can obviously be cut down, but I'd rather order one that's ready to go. I assume some of the prefit ones could be modified prior to shipping, for a fee. Anyone know who would do that reasonably? I picked up the 22-250 for about $300 less than a new 6.5CM in the same model, so I figure I could spend 300-400 and still be within budget! :)
Leaning toward a Criterion or McGowan if they make what I need.