Quote Originally Posted by Luke45 View Post
Couldn't have said it better myself, thomae needs to get off his high horse he is always on, believe me I am not the only one who thinks this. You can delete if you want but this is the "chit chat" thread and I'm carrying on the conversation
Lol cheers buddy. No you're not man.. I do very much appreciate you speaking up on my behalf brother. I like J Baker approach much more, it was polite while making the point and I didn't feel talked down to. I understand some are dry and don't realize the way they come off but I did feel a simple "keep it on topic guys this is outside the scope of rule #xxx" or anything less "degrading" would've been plenty and we'd have all moved on. We're all adults here(I think??) and I don't think a barrage like that was necessary to remind us who's in charge. If things had been distasteful or whatever maybe. I honestly didn't think I was really breaking any rule when I made the posts as they were in direct reference to the FS item just with added info about a stock I own and maybe a project I'm working on. As you can tell by this post it's just how I am, long winded and boringly detailed...

Bottom line I'm a grown man, I proudly served my country, I work in a very strict industry(oilfield) and I raise 5 children, point being I know how to enforce and follow rules properly, but I am human and imperfect unlike others I suppose, and if I broke one to the extent it needs brought to my attention then directly tell me and I'll apologize and thank you for reminding me. No need talking down to me like I'm a stupid incompetent fool and trying to belittle me to flex internet muscle. Any rate I'm off MY high horse now so someone else can put their quarter in and go for a ride.