Thread: SWFA--can I get a witness?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    reynoldsfamily3
    I got the same scope you listed during their last black Friday sale. I like it so far, would love to have a Nightforce or S&B, but that isn't going to happen. Adjustments are firm enough and the scope is better than I am for now. An upgrade is in the future at some point, but probably a couple ears and then the SWFA 12x will go on a rifle for my son. Mine is sitting on a Stevens 200 action in a Choate Tactical stock with a heavy varmint 7mm Rem Mag from Apache.

Twinsen
    When I don't want to spend $1,000 on a Vortex, I go with a fixed SWFA for $200-300.

D.ID
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinsen View Post
    When I don't want to spend $1,000 on a Vortex, I go with a fixed SWFA for $200-300.
    My version is close:.................When I don't want to spend $1,000 on a Bushnell, I go with a fixed SWFA for $200-300.

Basic Member
    Thanks for all the replies. Where are you guys buying your SWFA's? I would like to get it from my local gun shop.

D.ID
    Quote Originally Posted by powderburnz View Post
    Thanks for all the replies. Where are you guys buying your SWFA's? I would like to get it from my local gun shop.
    From their website or from their ebay listings.
    As far as I know they do not have "dealers" so your local gunshop is not going to have them.
    Last edited by D.ID; 02-11-2015 at 12:52 AM.