Good evening, Gents.

A few oddities in my life that might help y'all. When I was young, I had no problems with peanuts. In kindergarten, I developed a delayed peanut allergy that caused asthma and breathing restriction. A PB&J was what I could easily make myself in pre-school and kindergarten until my reactions. In my early twenties it disappeared. I have been bitten by a tick that is common in NC and VA called the Lone Star Tick, and they feature a white spot on their shield (the hard part of their body behind the head.) I am now allergic to all mammal meats excluding primates. The allergy is also delayed by digestion, and can present it self after many hours. It only took one anaphylaxis drive to the hospital to recognize how serious it became. They also confiscated my pocket knife... I should be able to claim that as a tax exemption somewhere as it was surrendered to the state.

Anyhow... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha-gal_allergy.

The only reason I mention it is because the test is relatively new, cheap including a blood draw ($30-40), and the allergy isn't really known among doctors who aren't allergists.

Thank God for chicken, turkey, duck, dove, goose, and all seafood (minus whales and mammal dolphins).

Regards,

NLP