happy new year all! i have a question for you all in regards to scope rings. i have a 13 year old nephew who i took hunting this year for his first ever hunt. he lives in another state so the time i get with him to practice shooting is very limited. i found this year that he was having an extremely hard time acquiring deer in his scope even though we had the power turned down to 3x. he has not had any experience in hunting and i felt bad for him missing out on a couple deer because he simply could not find them in his scope. it reminded me of when i was younger trying to learn the ways of the rifle and having the same issue. it also reminded me of how my father remedied that issue by setting me up with a lever-action 30-30 with "see-through" rings. i was able to co-witness and acquire a scope picture much faster. my question is, has anyone ever used "see-through" mounts on a bolt action rifle? i have only ever seen them on lever and pump action rifles. i think if i was to get him some see-through rings for his .243 it might help him to learn and acquire things faster until he can become more proficient. im not interested in getting a whole new setup for him just modifying his current rifle.