Quote Originally Posted by dirtrider View Post
I've been watching this thread for the past month or two. I usually purchase from Cabelas and was watching the web page updates. Did they update it again because I noticed a week or two ago it says NEW! and AccuStock in the title and description? The old non-AccuStock link no longer shows up if you search for 10 FCP-SR, however, the direct link is still accessible. Unfortunately no stores have any 10 FCP-SRs except for perhaps Alaska and those aren't available to be relocated.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Savag...le/1969842.uts

Does anyone happen to know what is going on with stock on the 10 FCP-SR? I can't find them anywhere even online. I'd really like to get in on the rebate by the end of May and that works out perfectly for a law enforcement sniper class I have beginning of June. I'd rather not buy another remington 700 with dubious quality I'm hearing of lately plus I'd like to try that AccuTrigger too.

I just got off the phone with savage earlier. They said 2 weeks with improved magazine. Little stores will still have a hard time getting them he said. He also said they have a "special" relationship with cabelas and will satisfy them first. Not fair, I want to do business with my little sport shop.