Thread: Beware: 10FCP-SR has been changed

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Basic Member
    I think it takes 4-5 posts to get rid of.

Not knowing where you got the mag or what the history is, can I ask if you know if it's an AICS magazine?

I found their PDF laying out their mag types and compatibility:
    http://www.accuracyinternational.com...%2008%2014.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid Case Kicker View Post
    The Accuracy International (AI) magazine would not fit in in my FCP-SR WITH or WITHOUT the Titan RCK Savage Spacer. It was a matter of the length of the AI magazine was greater than the length of the opening in the bottom metal. My rifle was purchased in 2013 and the magazine is stamped Accu Mag on the side. I have not purchased another from Brownell's or Midway USA because the price and the spotty availability of the Savage OEM magazines. If I was to get another, it would only be a factory OEM mag. Anything else I would worry it would not fit.

I was under the impression that AI mags would fit and it was one of the reasons I purchased this rifle, disappointed that was not the case.

As it stands I have sold a couple of hundred of the spacers and had nothing but good feedback. Twice it has been sent back because it didn't fit, but when I got the spacer back it was a manufacturing error and it would not work on my magazine either. I sent out one that fit on my magazine and the buyer in each case was happy. So I think the magazines are the a consistent size (probably made on a CNC sheet metal bender) and the inability of the AI mag to fit was because it is actually longer than a Accu Mag.

BTW, will I always be required to do the "Prove you're a human" thing?
    Last edited by acridsaint; 01-26-2015 at 07:25 PM.