HI Guys,

I become a member here, to join the community and get some knowledge around my new rifle. I'm reading this forum for a while.

I'm from Germany, from the Black Forest, 50 Kilometres away from the Heckler&Koch Gun and Rifle Company and in former times the famous Mauserwerke Oberndorf . They invented the famous Mauser 98 System. Copies of the system and bolt were used in the Springfield 1903 Series, Winchester 70 Series and still in the Remington 700.
I have several number matching K98k's and Swedish M96 and M38, 1935 7x57mm Mauser's, like Brazil or Chileno. To the neighbourhood of the Swiss I have also a K31 which is very precise (0.55 MOA).
Thatswhy I don't order a clone of a German gun.
Another thing is :I have an Anschutz Match 64, the same type was imported to the US by Savage in the 1960/1970's. So the only choice could be an Savage.

I have ordered a Savage 10 PC in .308, which I will get at the beginning of February. So time to make me Savage nosey -).
If my writing, especially the use of tenses is wrong, don't hesitate to correct me in a friendly way. My school is out for a several years/decades.

Cheers Starfighter