just noticed your post daddyusmaximus...i was into EXTREME off roading for years...i use to build roll cages,rock sliders. and built a few tube buggies as well...this was my last rig...77 dodge power wagon,2.5 ton rockwells welded rear detriot front,42" super swampers.howell throttle body fuel injected 440,off road design tripe stick doubler T-cases with mount to tranny and one to T-case,interior cage,back halfed,3 link rear with 2.5" 18" travel fox shocks,full hydro steering with return to center orbital valve and 1.5gal resevor with 14" tranny cooler ,boat sided from door pins to frame(more clearace than a heep..i mean jeep)pinion brakes front and rear using yota calibers and rotors,front end pinched to the radiator(19" wide fender to fender,3/8" thick rear tube drive line,long slip front drive line 1410 U-joints...i cut and fitted doors for winter and the heater worked....12000lb mile marker winch...im sure i missed a bunch but you get the idea LOL...i sold it to my buddy and he sold it to a guy in canada...we almost had this rig in top truck challenge in 2003 or 2004 but missed by 20 votes and i know it would have eatten up the challangers as this rig was BOMB proof!!