Thread: Another boyds Question lol

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saponi savage View Post
    Has anyone had issues getting a order placed from Boyd's ? I been trying since 8th of Dec. it took them 23 days to tell me my order was incomplete and I had to re-order. Did that 25 th of Dec. and I'm still hating on it to be shipped. Any advice what to do check.
    I have a chain of 21 e mails to them and can't seem to get them on the phone.???
    They definitely lack comunication skills, either it's refusing to answer their phone or not returning voicemail (take your pick) ....HORRIBLE! Worst customer service ever.., do yourself a favor and go elsewhere

Here's a canned (can't even make it personal) email from them addressed to me and 900 other people! (No s**t...900 other people). I wouldn't expect anything from them in a long - long time.

Greetings,

Boyds’ would like to sincerely apologize for the lack of communication concerning the order you have placed with us.

It is not our standard practice to have a longer lead time than the 5 days or not to respond to phone calls or emails; however, due to the high volume of orders received during the holiday season, our backlog of product was larger than we could have foreseen and we have been diligently returning calls and emails. We apologize if you have not received any correspondence yet, but we want to assure you that we are working to have all orders current and shipped within the next week and a half.

Once again, thank you for your patience and understanding and we ask that you give us another opportunity as we greatly value you as a customer.

Boyds Hardwood Gunstocks
    25376 403rd Ave
    Mitchell SD, 57301
    (605)996-5011
    www.Boydsgunstocks.com
    Last edited by NFD9; 01-16-2015 at 04:38 PM.