You can go vastly different ways with styles, prices etc....on this, so its really going to be up to you. I personally have a criterion in 280AI from Jim at northland, in my opinion it shoots lights out and I just now have 100rds down the pipe. Jim is great to deal with and if Im not mistaken he keeps some 6.5x284 barrels in stock, and ships really quick when in stock. I have a McGowen barrel at Apache that Im getting chambered in the 6x55 swede, that should be here soon. All of our sponsors here have great products. My 280AI wears a choate tactical, that I like really well (albeit a little heavier than Id planned), but the 6x55sweded will have a Boyds on it. I put a Rifle Basix trigger in my 280AI (cant keep em straight #1 or #2 (the heavier pull one). I like it so far. There are plenty of guys here that have built and put together many more than I have, and these are just a couple Ive used. Its really how much you want to put into it and how much you want to spend. As far as glass goes, Ill be purchasing a Vortex soon, I've had good luck with the Nikons I use, again....depends on how much you want to spend.
Hope this helps at least some.
Scooter