I just bought a brand new 10 FCP - K in 308 with a Millet TSR - 1 scope. I went the 100 yard range a week ago to break the gun in. I used American Eagle and my shots were all over the place but the purpose was to break the rifle in.

After finishing my box of hunting ammo a friend let me try 4 of his Federal Gold Medal Match 168 grain bullets. I didn’t expect much from the first round since it followed cleaning my gun. But the last three shots were really something. I managed to put them in a .4 inch group! Yea Baby.

Today I took my gun to the range with a box of Fiocchi Exacta Match 168 grain bullets to get it zeroed at 100 yards. After 6 shots, I nailed the center of my target. I didn’t try for groups I just chased the bullseye. After establishing my zero, I went to the 200 yard range. I guessed the bullet would drop 3 inches so I dialed in six clicks and took 3 shots. My group ended up being .77 inches at 200 yards. The group was within an inch of my POA being off due to the wind change.

I’ve been smiling ear to ear since shooting! I came home and tried to brag to the wife and two daughters but they didn’t seem to be impressed Heheh, Oh well.

Safe shooting,
Eric