I've been a lurker for some time and after doing a fair amount of research and reading I bought my first Savage. I took delivery of a model 10 Predator Max in 6.5 Creedmoor last week and last night I found a Vortex HS-T 4-16x44 for a price I couldn't pass up. My intended purpose for this rifle is Deer, Hog and paper punching and I can't wait to get the barrel warm.

To get me started I bought a few boxes of Superformance 129gr SST but next year when I get some dies and powder I'll want to see what she's really capable of. I would like to find a bullet that can meet all my needs and would love to hear what you folks have had the best luck with. I realize some are using the AMAX and SST for critters but would prefer to use something a little more consistent and less explosive. While looking through Midways selection I came across a Nosler Accubond Long Range 129gr that's "coming soon". It shows a B.C. of 561 and looks promising. Other top contenders are the Hornady InterBond/InterLock and the Barnes TSX line but neither show the BC of the Nosler.

Here's a cell phone pic of the rifle and scope mounted on Warne bases and low rings for those interested.