Thread: nosler 260 remington brass review

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    LongRange
    Well i got out and shot the 100pcs of brass i plan to use as my match brass for next year. Ive got some kinda intestinal infection so its hard to lay on my stomach but i did find a couple of loads that are workable with the 140g hornadys. Ive shot these loads before and nothing,the only difference is the BR2 primers which im pretty much sold on as they seem very consistent and next weekend ill take the crony out and get FPS and dopes on the better loads. In the last pic is this brass,loaded neck is .288 and fired neck is .297 and at .009 difference im worried about the necks spliting long before the primer pockets open up. Ill anneal them every 2 firings and keep an eye on them...also in the pic you can see how far up the shoulder the powder burn is,ive never had burn on to the shoulder its like these cases were made for a tight neck barrel.
    Also i know these are not great groups but my gut is pretty sore and laying on my stomach hurts like hell so i was in a weirder position than normal lol...these are good loads and will produce 1 hole groups if not a tweak or 2 and they will.

Last edited by LongRange; 12-07-2014 at 06:45 PM.