I walked the next mile and 1/2 in about a hour. The field and the spot where I saw the deer now lays just to the south of me about 500 yds and just to the east of that is where I think the deer are. Its a hilly section of land with sage and grass. I don't know if the deer are there but I do know that I have to continue east because of the wind. I walk a few hundred yards and then turn south around the side of the hill. I walk slowly around the hill watching for deer and hoping I don't bump any of the does. I only have moved a little ways around the hill and way off in the distance I can see a deer. I pull out my rangefinder and can see its a buck and its 700 yards away. I lay down and pick it up in my scope and at 16 power I see its a forked horn. We will be headed home in the morning so I decide to take the shot. I check the wind and the meter says full value 7 mph. I dial and get set up behind the rifle. One more look before I send it. Out of the corner of my eye I see the three point and he's closer and bigger! The rest is history. While I must add the fact that I wanted to and thought I would get a shot at long range, it just didn't work out. But the 410 yard shot was clean and thats a very good thing.