I adjusted the rigger to the lightest adjustment. I was aware of the issue of the sear engaging when cocking. But I tried it and it worked with no problem for several hundred rounds. Then it started to act up and I would have to operated the bolt to get it set. It was just an occasional thing that grew more frequent. So the other day I took it out of the stock and reset the adjustment. Operating the bolt 20 times or so with out a failure. I stick it in the stock and find that my socket for my torque wrench is missing. So I snug down the action with a WAG to being equal on all screws. Go back to shoot and trigger is locked up. Run the bolt a couple times and its good to go. Several shots later it locks up again and takes several cycles to rest. Remove from stock again and adjust the trigger to max and reinstall. same problem. Now I figured out if I uncock the bolt and put the safety on and then eject a shell then close the bolt it works flawless every time. Not the ideal way to have t operate a rifle but it is working. This is a model 11 308 with the bottom bolt release and wedge style accu stock. The only thing changed on the rifle is the bolt handle. Today I am picking up a new socket to get the action set properly. If that doesn't work I am going to reinstall the factory bolt handle. The one on it has been on there for years. Any Ideas? Is it time to get a rifle basics and be done?